Crafty Chicks

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Top 5!!

One of my top 5 all time favorite movies is High Fidelity. I watched Rob Gordon compiling his top 5 lists the other night while knitting a scarf. So in the spirit of Rob...

Knitschmidt's Top 5 All Time Favorite Knitting Sites!

1. Knitty Great patterns and advice, and they have my Yarn Ho t-shirt in their shop.

2. Herrschner's & Herrschner's Yarn Sale I know that's 2, but it's the same company. Lots of yarn, cheap, great service. Nuff said.

3. Knitting Pattern Central Lots of patterns. Specifically, lots of FREE patterns. Good stuff!!

4. Knit Picks Lot's of great wool yarns, and pretty inexpensive! Granted I haven't ordered from them yet, but soon...

5. Magknits Another online knitting mag. Free patterns. Like a smaller scale knitty.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home