Crafty Chicks

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Is There A Support Group For This?

Hi! My name is Knitschmidt, and I have a problem. I've become what is commonly known as a "Yarn Ho." I hit the Hobby Lobby sale today. I took the hubby, figuring he'd keep me on the straight and narrow. Turns out, he's nothing but an enabler. When I couldnt find anyone to help, he hauled butt up that ladder to get what I wanted from the overstock. He encouraged me to "get some more!! It's really nice!" In fact, after my stop at the yarn store, I had to make another stop at Target to buy something new to keep all this yarn in. And the sad part is, it's only a drop in my yarn stash bucket (more pics to come). So here's the haul, and yes! As a matter of fact that IS a 68qt tub!!






Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home